Parish Pastoral Council
As representatives of the Holy Family Catholic Community, the Parish Council is called to discern and communicate through a collaborative process the needs of the community in order to empower the parish community to meet those needs. The Parish Council’s ministry is to act in the spirit of the gospel and in the Catholic Christian tradition to continue to carry on the mission of the church.
The goals of the Parish Council are to:
- Help to discern the needs of the parish
- Help to set goals and priorities to respond to the needs
- Help to discover and utilize new talent in the parish
- Foster a climate of mutual support and accountability in the parish
- Provide members an opportunity to share in collaborative decision making in a Christian context in the parish.
A Council member is:
- A participating parishioner of Holy Family Parish.
- One who shows an interest in and ability to work with others
- One who is able to commit time to attend meetings
- One who shows a desire to listen, communicate, respond and articulate with parishioners and the Parish Staff